<VV> towing a LM Vair vert

corsaconvertible corsaconvertible at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 12:04:28 EST 2007

In 1992, I flat towed my '65 Corsa convertible (four speed, 140 HP from San
Diego to Omaha, NE. The Corsa was loaded with possessions and spare parts. I
simply removed the Corsa's front bumper and bolted the tow bar through the
bumper mounting holes. I connected the Corsa tail lights to the tow car. Tow
car was a '64 Skylark with 300 V-8, 4 barrel, 144,000 miles. No problems,
and averaged 24 MPG.
Tony Hansen
corsaconvertible at gmail.com