<VV> Number 5996

Bruce Schug bwschug at charter.net
Thu Mar 22 16:18:35 EST 2007

A friend of mine e-mailed me about this. It's 1969 number 5996!!!

To see the car go to:

http://tinyurl.com/2f7xft

You'll notice the car appears to have two carburetors on the left
cylinder head and none on the right. Is this the special 4-cylinder
Corvair we hear about from time to time or are there two more
carburetors on the right head?

Seriously, this looks like a pretty nice car; and a 140 too! Is this
the last 140 built???

At 25 big, it isn't cheap, but if it's in nice shape, it may well be
worth it. What do you guys think?

They have ten other Corvairs listed. To see them all go to:

http://tinyurl.com/25lwcs

Bruce

Bruce W. Schug
President, CORSA South Carolina