<VV> '66 corsa VIN identification etc.

Rick Loving ral1963 at comcast.net
Thu Mar 22 17:18:57 EST 2007

  ST   0C2                E
  TR   66-10737        4092 BODY
         758-E               EE PAINT
         E2ER4F5Y

02C = Built 3rd week of Febuary 1966
E = Black interior paint
66-10737 = 1966 Model Corsa coupe
WR 4092 = 4092nd Corsa coupe down Willow Run line that model year
758-E = Black imitation leather upholstery bucket seats, with headrests
EE= Danube Blue exterior paint
E= RPO A01 Tinted Glass (Soft Ray glass in all windows)
2=(group 2)
E= RPO C60 Air Conditioning
R= RPO U80 Rear speaker
4=(group 4)
F= Remote outside mirror / updated CC group (lighting grp, door guards)
5=group 5)
Y= RPO A49 Deluxe Seatbelts

Rick Loving