<VV> '66 corsa VIN identification etc.

Michael Kovacs kovacsmj at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 22 16:52:19 EST 2007

Michael Kovacs <kovacsmj at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
    I have a '66 corsa coupe 140 with some rare options including air. I'll try to describe the body tag cause I can't find all the things I need to identify. If I remember some past communications, there are only about 100 corsa A/C coupes. I'd rather restore and sell it than strip it for the valuable parts.

  ST   0C2                E
  TR   66-10737        4092 BODY
         758-E               EE PAINT
         E2ER4F5Y

   I assume the E is head rests
                      4F remote mirror hole
                      5Y deluxe front and rear deluxe seat belts / retractors

  I cant find the ST
                       TR
                       02C
                       758-E

  The registered VIN is 07376W157272

   It has the head rests, remote,  deluxe seat belts, A/C, tinted glass, telescoping wheel, F & R bumper guards, hood and trunk light. It looks original except for a complete repaint (red) a decade or two ago. I believe it was originally dark blue.

   I'd appreciate help with decoding the darn code.

MIKE KOVACS