<VV> carb issue

Paul Abel pbob63 at frontiernet.net
Sat Mar 24 15:04:53 EST 2007

Thanks to Bob, Allen, JR and Frank. Put my hand over the RH carb and
revved it. Suddenly, gas all over my palm. I still have to take the tops
of the carbs off and clean the insides. Carbs were rebuilt about 3yrs
ago, so I doubt the accel pump is disintegrating. I'm not sure about
there being a valve adj. problem as it runs fine, and lifters are quiet.
I'll have to adjust them anyway when I do the Orings.Carbs are balanced
and sucking, all's well with the world. I'd have posted the results
sooner, but ...busy, busy, busy.

Paul (wet palms) Abel
65 500 140 / 4
ACORNS / CORSA