<VV> Porsche 914 Transaxle Reversibility

JVHRoberts at aol.com JVHRoberts at aol.com
Sat Mar 24 16:07:39 EST 2007

It can, but it's FAR better for the transaxle to run in its designed
direction. Reversing a Corvair engine has FAR fewer downsides to running a  tranny
backwards.
911s of the era and 914s both use 901 trannies. Choose which one fits your
application, but I would STRONGLY advise against running these backwards.

John

In a message dated 3/24/2007 2:06:35 PM Eastern Daylight Time,