<VV> It's Alive It's Alive

KELLYJRE at aol.com KELLYJRE at aol.com
Sat Mar 24 17:59:21 EST 2007

Drove My 68 monza coupe for the first time today. First time it has been on
the road since 96,as best as I can tell. I got it a little more than a year
ago  from a friend in Atlanta. The skip it had turned out to be a holed piston,
also  found a broke valve spring on that cyl...... Ended up building a 140 for
it,  installed it a week ago. This weekend, we did the brakes. I installed
disc's on the front. Now I need to Finish getting all the lights to work, hook
up the fm-8-track converter, get a few miles on it on it before  the drive to
Helen in april.  Wish us luck,

Ed Kelly

CORSA S.C.