<VV> headlights

TimogensTurbo at aol.com TimogensTurbo at aol.com
Sat Mar 24 20:57:31 EST 2007

In a message dated 3/24/2007 3:28:03 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
hanssmom at cox.net writes:

> Greener than green question but I'm winging it today so be nice?.  New
> dimmer switch.  On low beam, have right low beam only.  On high beam, have
> both low beams only.  No high beam anywhere.  All other lights, brakes,
> parking, turn signals work.

When you're "green", it's always best to segregate / simplify....

You have a diagram?   Pull the plug at the firewall [ front]  and  find the
constant 12 volts  for the Horn....

use this as your voltage source and  probe each of the  terminals in the
harness to see what works from there....

Once you find the 1st few items..the wiring diagram will make sense!

good luck!

Matt Nall...west coast
http://members.aol.com/patiomatt
lots of info!