<VV> Gluing Dash pads

kwoodke at comcast.net kwoodke at comcast.net
Sat Mar 24 22:51:14 EST 2007

I sent a note to Steve Brennan, but I decided this was a tip for all. Just this very afternoon I was reading an article on the Central New Mexico (?) clubs site about this subject. The gentleman writing was sharing a tip. While using contact cement to secure his dash pad he first applied the cement then he took a slight mixture of dish washing detergent and water and lightly sprayed the dash. This gave him a few seconds to manuver the pad into positon. He said he experimented on the old pad first and it worked great. Just thought I'd share.
Keith Woodke