<VV> Painting? push rod tubes

kwoodke at comcast.net kwoodke at comcast.net
Sat Mar 24 23:16:14 EST 2007

Yikes I just flew through four email blasts to see if anyone replied as I am. I think some of you have forgotten Mr Finch's reason to paint half the tube. It was to insulate the tube from heat from the exhaust tube.  That is why painting of the side toward the exhaust and why use VHT which is an insulating paint. It was not to increase "heat radiation" in fact the opposite.

 Is it a miracle cure? I don't know but it makes perfect sense and next time I have my engine apart I will do it.
Keith Woodke