<VV> RE: Corvairs needed for graduate student thesis film

Gary Aube gaube at corvaircorsa.com
Sun Mar 25 10:40:29 EST 2007

Rory,

Thank you for your offer. I am in Canada, and so I'll forward your message
to the members of Virtual Vairs, a Corvair discussion group based largely in
the U.S. with members close to your shoot. Virtual Vairs or VV for short, is
located at:
http://www.vv.corvair.org/ and is comprised of members of the Corvair
Society of America (CORSA) with a website at:
http://www.corvair.org/

Best Regards,
Gary

Original message follows...