<VV> Painting push rod tubes(pt2)

Andy Clark slowboat at mindspring.com
Sun Mar 25 21:40:16 EST 2007

An excellent perspective, Lon. Thanks.

I think this all started partly because I tried to describe (poorly,
apparently) what I did to reduce oil temps by somewhere around 10degreesF
back in the same day as the books you reference.

My choices today would be in a different order. Painting the tubes would be
further down the list, but still on the list. It is SOOOOO hard to stop
doing something that you believe had (and has) a positive effect on the
problem under attack (at the time). <G>

Regards

Andy Clark
Camano Island, WA.