Fw: <VV> API and ZDDP & Brad Penn Oil

BBRT chsadek at comcast.net
Mon Mar 26 09:43:22 EST 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: "BBRT" <chsadek at comcast.net>
; <virtualvairs at corvair.org>
Sent: Sunday, March 25, 2007 10:21 PM
Subject: Re: <VV> API and ZDDP & Brad Penn Oil

 Great article, Bob.  You didn't mention Brad Penn oils, made at the
refinery
 on Kendal St. in Bradford? PA where they used to make the Kendal GT green
 oil.  This oil is advertised as having the old additives, has the additives
 and is sold for racing, specifically for flat tappet cam engines. And it is
 green!  They also have a semi-synthetic oil.

 Chuck S
 BBRT
 YS73

.