<VV> Weight Question

RoboMan91324 at aol.com RoboMan91324 at aol.com
Mon Mar 26 12:44:28 EST 2007

Hello Gang,

Can anyone tell me what the approximate weight of a Corvair engine is.  Also,
what is the approximate weight of the transaxle with manual transmission.  I
realize that a turbo engine will probably weight more than a non-turbo engine
but I do not care which type you give the specs on as long as you tell me
which it is.  Also, it does not matter if the weight includes the cowling, etc as
long as you qualify that in the weight as well.

Thanks in advance,

David
1960 Corvette, 1961 Rampside, 1962 Rampside, 1964 Spyder Coupe, 1965
Greenbrier, 1966 Canadian Corsa Turbo Coupe, 1967 Nova Super Sport, 1968 Camaro
Convertible