<VV> Replacing rusty floors in convertibles

TTuttlelandscape at aol.com TTuttlelandscape at aol.com
Mon Mar 26 20:28:40 EST 2007

I am getting back into corvairs,  why I don't know, but I am going to
restore several spyders and corsa convertibles for my kids. I have bought  several
on ebay and started complete restorations.

The first challenge I have run across is the floor boards. Clarks does not
sell complete floor boards, there are missing sections between supports and
under the rear seats. Does anyone sell the complete floorboard or do you have to
 fabricate the missing section with a metal bender? or do most people buy a
rust  free 2 door hardtop and cannibalize it? or do you have any other ideas

Brian Tuttle