<VV> Replacing rusty floors in convertibles

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Mon Mar 26 20:46:45 EST 2007

People buy rust free 2 doors to drive! Why cut up a decent car?

For rust free car parts , go to Phoenix Charlie or our vendors in
southern California.

I would add people buy rust free 4 doors to drive, but Matt keeps
challenging this statement! :-)

Welcome back to the fold!

Frank DuVal

In the rusty east.....