<VV> Carb problem 63

Chris C, Warwick RI ricorvair at cox.net
Tue Mar 27 12:06:36 EST 2007

Thanks to all.

Put the rebuilt carb in place.  Did not sync...yet.  Started the car,
running much faster, let it run till the choke opened up.  Ran without
stumbling several restarts till it got warm.

Both carbs now fog nicely.

The question is do I sync them up, or do I rebuild the other carb that
seems to be working.  I am thinking leave a working carb alone, sync them
and see what happens.

As somebody suggested I would bench test my work, if I knew how.

Thanks to all for their advice.  My guess is the problem was a combo of a
plugged accel pump and a bad choke pull off.