<VV> 65-69 LM Tailight Bezels

cjcavitt at comcast.net cjcavitt at comcast.net
Tue Mar 27 18:35:37 EST 2007

it doesnt have anything to do with where it came from cause my 66 is from cali and mine are the thin ones. my understanding is only the early had them no matter where they were built at least i know the first six had them since i have body #6 out of LOS. whenever i have seen the thin style i have checked vin dates just because i have always been curious about when the cutoff was and every one that i have checked so far was built in the first two months but of course thats not realy a relable test, its all i have to go on so far.  curt

From: HallGrenn at aol.com