<VV> Removing (and installing) the oil dipstick tube

Dennis & Debbie PLEAU ddpleau at msn.com
Tue Mar 27 19:19:34 EST 2007

Since it is bent and I assume you aren't going to try to reuse it, put a
bolt in it from the top 5/16" I think is the proper size and then grab the
tube over the bolt with a pair of vice grips and work it out.  You can also
do this on one you want to reuse, but it will have vice grip marks in it.

dp