<VV> EOS Oil Additive

Dan & Synde dsjkling at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 27 22:06:13 EST 2007

Hi Phil, Hi Bob, Hi Chuck

After a little further reading at the following site, about halfway down the
page:

http://www.lnengineering.com/oil.html

They say based on their testing that adding between .50oz to .66oz GM's EOS
to a quart of oil raises the Zn and P by about 100ppm each.  Wish I could
find the specs for GM's Cam and Tappet lube #12345501, I have a feeling
though that it is just more concentrated on the ZDDP along with moly.

I've been stocking up on the additives though, online has been way cheaper
than through the local dealer, like half the price.

Dan Kling

1961 Greenbrier Deluxe, 4spd, 3.89  On the Road Again,  yeehaw :)
1963 Spyder, restored   4spd Saginaw
1967 Ultravan #299  Newest of the herd!! Almost killed me already!!

http://photos.yahoo.com/duchesskyra
A few pictures of the Greenbrier, UltraVan, engine and tranny tear down with
more to come!