<VV> 1960 sending unit...

David McMillan dmac632000 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 29 07:07:58 EST 2007

Coincidence! We spoke about that during a tech topic session at our club's monthly mneeting last night!
Try California Corvairs...someone in our club just got one from them.

Dave McMillan
Bay State Corvairs

PS. Tony is correct in that it would take some serious modification or shoehorning to a 61-64 tank to get it in a 60.