<VV> Electric fuel pump wiring...

Padgett pp2 at 6007.us
Thu Mar 29 07:32:36 EST 2007

a) negative ground is conventional North American AFAIR only British cars
used positive grounds (and the components protected the fuses).

>Cold starts are a breeze....a few seconds to get oil pressure and away you
>go....

On my dual-quad Sunbird I had to add a prime button on the dash. Hold for a
few seconds after turning the key on to fill the bowls then start.
Otherwise have to crank until oil pressure comes up, wait a few seconds,
then start.

Padgett

ps several have asked why my LM vert is for sale. Is simple, a 4spd coupe
is more suitable for autocrossing & have the bug again.
http://cfcorvairs.us/vairsale/