<VV> Want to buy - 60 Corvair aluminum 3-speed

NicolCS at aol.com NicolCS at aol.com
Thu Mar 29 22:32:08 EST 2007

Here's a request from a friend of mine, Bob Anderson (CIDCO Development).
He's looking for a '60 3-speed for his Corvair product display:
Here's the detail:

<snip> "Gentlemen:

You have been referred to me by Roland Martin, Corsa NW.  Looking for an
ORIGINAL 1960 Corvair manual transaxle assembly.  First design, not the 1960
mid-model , and hopefully with an aluminum transmission case.

I know that they exist somewhere, but the quantities are unknown to me.

If you can be of any help, please drop us a Email at _RAnder3772 at aol.com_
(mailto:RAnder3772 at aol.com)  or give us a phone call. 503-491-5795, Gresham,
Oregon." <end snip>

Bob's a great guy doing good things for the Corvair hard-parts reproduction
community.  If anyone has one of these puppies, it looks like it might serve a
good purpose with Bob.
Craig Nicol
65,6,7,8