<VV> Four 1964 Corvairs - tons of parts - $900 Canadian OBO

John MacDonald i_am_magundy at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 29 22:33:02 EST 2007

Red Convertible 4 spd  - was driven when put in storage 10 years ago.
   new top, not installed.
   needs work
   engine turns over when cranked by hand.
   Very Rare tinted windows all around.

White Automatic - good metal, interior has been removed, but is all there.
   engine turns over when cranked by hand.

Blue Automatic - needs work - interior complete but a bit mildewy.
    needs windshield from parts car
   engine turns over when cranked by hand.

Red 4 spd.  - parts car.  glass ok, floor not.  No engine.

Parts and parts and parts and parts.

lots of heads, engine cores, transmissions (automatic and standard ) differentials,
hub caps, carbs.
Most parts are EM, predominately 1964.
Some drive train parts for 65-67.

Pretty much everything has been in dry storage for 20 years.
I have to sell  ASAP
Located in South Surrey, 5 min from Pacific Hwy Can-US border crossing.

I have current papers from the previous owner of the convertible.
I have 20 year old pink slips from the other cars.