<VV> back to daily-driving

Shaun McGarvey shaun_mcgarvey at shaw.ca
Sat Mar 31 19:02:58 EST 2007

After 7 years of driving my trusty mini-van, the tranny packed up and headed
South forcing me to buy another vehicle. The obvious choice was a friend's
'60 700 4dr. with all '64 underpinnings. It needs a bit of TLC because of
not being driven regularly for a while, but still runs great with the
95HP/PG and got 28.5mpg when I drove it on an EconoRun a couple of years
ago. I'm going to like the gas-heater. That was one of the sore points to
driving a Corvair daily here in the Pacific North-Wet. Prior to the mini-van
being handed down to me, I drove Corvairs daily for over 20 years. Here we
go again!

yea, Vairily ... Shaun