140 engine Re: <VV> Questions: corvair / dune buggy / maybe VW????

werp knarly werpknarly at centurytel.net
Sat Mar 31 19:24:30 EST 2007

def. is a corvair 140 engine... looks like my monza but with 4 holes for
intake

i see now that it must be a older 'swing axle' VW frame. looks like we need
to check out which way the motor is turning...

http://www.corvair.com/user-cgi/catalog.cgi?function=goto&catalog=SPECIALTY&section=OTTO&page=OTTO-36