<VV> Two Mirrors in Stock (adv)

vairtec at optonline.net vairtec at optonline.net
Tue May 1 09:59:11 EDT 2007

All this talk about mirrors reminds me that in the stock of NOS parts that I am selling for a former club member, are two mirrors:  The late-late no-bowtie style, and a remote-control style.  They're for sale, located in NJ, contact me if interested.

Bob Marlow
Vairtec at optonline.net

PS:  I put a right-side mirror on my '66 coupe by taking the factory original off the left-hand side and moving it to the right, and putting a repro on the left.  Per the recommendation of lclc.

PPS:  I have no outside mirror at all on my 64 coupe, so the balance in nature is maintained.