<VV> Safe and Fun at any Speed (LONG response)

Jim Houston tampatexan at cfl.rr.com
Tue May 1 10:39:26 EDT 2007

Well said, Bill !!  I feel the same way you do (especially when it comes
to the "nanny state" that is out to protect us from everything!)...  I
use my Corvair for daily commuting to work - not only because it gets
better mileage than my 2005 F50 - but because it's fun!!  (And I enjoy
the honks, waves, thumbs up, etc)..

Jim Houston
Tampa, FL
'65 Monza coupe