<VV> Rampie windshield update

Rex Chivers rchivers at tampabay.rr.com
Tue May 1 22:23:32 EDT 2007

Picked up the rampie today from paint and brought it home.  Was able to get
the windshield and backlight in and appears to have sealed well so far.  One
of those torrential Florida thuderstorms will be the true test.  Special
thanks to Bob of Bob and Lauras corvair parts for coming over and spending
several hours assisting me.  Yes unfortunately I like to do as much as I can
myself, however next time I might let this one go to the professional <gg>.
I wonder do they ever use chop sticks to get behind that bead that rolled
under while you were pushing the rest in <bg>.  The string trick worked
pretty well thanks Frank !

Thanks to all who responded both on and off line.  The rampie is pretty
close to road ready now, just a few door seals to replace, and some new
tires.  Will post some, before and after pictures soon.

Thanks again
--Rex--