<VV> Purists Vs. Customs, PLUS

Eric Prosise eprosise at hotmail.com
Wed May 2 07:38:29 EDT 2007

Here's my take on purists, stock, vs. custom.
I dont care which one you have, but get it out of the garage, and drive it.  Custom or Stock.....they will all draw interest to the hobby, and the car, if they are on the road / at the shows.

Also, a question for everyone....maybe a new thread...

What do you think the UGLIEST factory option on a Corvair was?  That should get some interesting discussion going....

Eric
Corvair Minnesota
'66 Convertible, factory AC, luggage rack, wood wheel.