FW: <VV> Purists Vs. Customs, PLUS NOW UGLY OPTION

Brandes, Guy GBrandes at loebermotors.com
Wed May 2 07:41:25 EDT 2007

-----Original Message-----
From: virtualvairs-bounces at corvair.org
[mailto:virtualvairs-bounces at corvair.org] On Behalf Of Eric Prosise
Orchid paint!

Guy Brandes

Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2007 6:38 AM

To: virtualvairs at corvair.org
Subject: <VV> Purists Vs. Customs, PLUS

Here's my take on purists, stock, vs. custom.
I dont care which one you have, but get it out of the garage, and drive
it.  Custom or Stock.....they will all draw interest to the hobby, and
the car, if they are on the road / at the shows.

Also, a question for everyone....maybe a new thread...

What do you think the UGLIEST factory option on a Corvair was?  That
should get some interesting discussion going....

Eric
Corvair Minnesota
'66 Convertible, factory AC, luggage rack, wood wheel.