<VV> International Drive your Corvair Day

Tony Underwood tonyu at roava.net
Wed May 2 12:30:05 EDT 2007

At 05:18 AM 5/2/2007, Dennis & Debbie PLEAU wrote:
>Monday May 14th is the anniversary of the day 1969 Corvair sn 6000
>was pushed off the assembly line.
>
>It is also international drive your Corvair day.  So it your Corvair
>is stock or modified DRIVE it on the 14th.

Every day is Drive Your Corvair day at my household...   two of 'em
are driven daily each day every day.     Maybe I should drive a '69
that day...

Likely won't be happening; the blue '69 Monza is slated for prepping
for paint this month and will likely have no chrome or badges or
bumpers etc for most of the month.  The green '69 isn't
registered/tagged and the red one is stored pending the extensive
repairs it's gonna need for the big-time serious t-bone crash it
suffered a few years ago.

So, the blue '67 and the '60 4-door will likely be the ones.

tony..