<VV> Purists vs Customs

Padgett pp2 at 6007.us
Wed May 2 08:20:38 EDT 2007

>http://www.corvair.org/pdf/concrs7.pdf

This seems  pretty definitive though  it certainly could stand revising.
Like most clubs, stock is considered "as it *could* have left the factory
(not as is *did*) plus any regular dealer installed options.

Where a little revision is needed is in things like specifying a PF-4 oil
filter since it does not appear to be in production any longer. More of a
surprise is that "Street Stock" only allows OEM type head lamps. To me an
essential safety item today is halogen headlamps.

Otherwise it seems quite reasonable.

Padgett

ps once upon a time I was a "platinum" judge until I got sick of picking
apart nice cars.