<VV> shoulder belts on 66 vert

Steve Oxford seoxford at att.net
Wed May 2 15:19:22 EDT 2007

My car came with shoulderbelts/seatbelts to attach to the top
framework---when lowering the top the belts become unusable as they are 12"
too short. Any one make extenders for the old style belt or do I have to
find set of belts and cut up and resew for my extenders?
Ron - Whether you want "extenders" or longer replacement belts, I suggest that you contact Andover Restraints at http://www.andoauto.com - they can set you up with either and matching belts/buckles to your existing hardware.

Steve Oxford/'63 conv