Fwd: <VV> shoulder belts on 66 vert/Fisher Body instructions

HallGrenn at aol.com HallGrenn at aol.com
Wed May 2 16:26:07 EDT 2007

In a message dated 5/2/2007 2:38:10 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
ron67ran at hotmail.com writes:

> Any one make extenders for the old style belt or do I have to
> find set of belts and cut up and resew for my extenders?

Ron:

Check the archives for the reference to the pictures I posted of LM
convertible rear shoulder belts about a year and a half ago.  Several people put them
on sites that you could download them from.  The pictures were from the '68
Fisher Body book.

Bob Hall
Group Corvair
'64 Brier