<VV> Engine Conversion

Lonny Clark lclarkpdx at gmail.com
Thu May 3 18:13:26 EDT 2007

Reply to the list instead of privately. I too, have a truck engine I would
like to put in a car. It was a high-dollar engine, lots of goodies, but was
built for a truck (oil filler in the wrong place). It's basically a '66
turbo engine in a truck block with an early-style clutch. Deep pan with
cooling fins, external oil cooler, aluminum valve covers, Venolia forged
pistons, etc.

It will fit into a car, but the oil filler scrapes the tail panel. So, I
would also like to know how to convert it to fit right into a car, it would
look really good in a '63 Spyder convertible shell that I happen to have out
back...

Lonny