FW: <VV> Time Has Come Today - the road calls...

Brandes, Guy GBrandes at loebermotors.com
Fri May 4 16:05:04 EDT 2007

Here in the Chicago, area with gas prices going rapidly north of $3.25,
the gas companies have a new way to gouge us; they no longer raise the
price for the next higher grade by 10 cents but bump it up 12 to 14 cent
s for the next grades.  As soon as the 1st oil company started doing
that then every one else jumped on the band wagon with the same pay
plan.  I guess that as long as I can afford to go for ride in my car
just for the fun of it with no goal in mind, I will pay at the pump and
do so.

Regards,

Guy Brandes