<VV> ahhh...darn...

mark at noakes.com mark at noakes.com
Sat May 5 20:49:38 EDT 2007

We're have a vintage car show at work in a couple of weeks, and I
signed up my 66 Monza and so started looking it over to make sure it
was ready.  I hadn't driven it much since it started having a nasty
lifter bang a few months back after a quick trip on the interstate...
after listening more and then pulling the left side valve cover and
running it a little, I think it's something more serious than first
thought and will start tearing into it to look for issues.

Not like I really have time for this right now...oh well there were a
few things I was thinking about doing anyway...  At least we have a way
too large stash of parts per the family packrats so I shouldn't be
lacking for anything, but I was kindof hoping to wait to do anything
major till I could put a modified engine in it instead of the boring
110hp.  Way back it had a seriously modified 110hp and that was much
more fun.

Oh well...onward...

Mark Noakes