<VV> Possible distress call near Sacramento

Charles Lee at Proper Pro Per chaz at ProperProPer.com
Sat May 5 22:30:25 EDT 2007

Hello out there !

Anybody out there between the May Corvair Affair and south to LA and east to Riverside (Hemet).

Ramon Becerra is a friend (from Hemet / Riverside, CA) and fellow Corvair owner who is 400 miles from home after enjoying the show in Sacramento.

His 1962 Monza Sedan is pinging more than he'd like and may need help (hope not, but ...)

The car is running, and he's traveling, but just in case he runs into trouble I thought I'd sent out a pre-SOS for him.

Time now 7:26 PM PT.

His cell phone # is 951-236-2354 if you'd like to be his "safety net" !

Chaz (for Ray)