<VV> Fan, alternator or pulley?

airvair airvair at richnet.net
Sun May 6 08:17:34 EDT 2007

If it's something that you can "catch in the act" but can't pinpoint,
you could use a piece of hose like a stethoscope to pinpoint it.

If not, then first try changing the alternator or idler with a
known-good part, and see if it goes away. These are the easiest to
change, and can be done one at a time. If it still persists, then at
least you have narrowed it down to the blower bearing.

-Mark