<VV> Re:saginaw tranny

BBRT chsadek at comcast.net
Sun May 6 12:11:23 EDT 2007

Just an opinion.... Have to be careful to get the forks lined up and put the
cover back in anyway... with the trans out... Perhaps someone can do it and
there may be enough room in the car... You must put the trans in neutral and
you need some sticky, old-fashioned grease that will hold the forks AND the
reverse idler gear in the right place....

Good Luck

Chuck S