<VV> ahhh...darn...

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sun May 6 12:50:37 EDT 2007

No, Russel just loaded it onto the trailer for the trip home.....

This of course led to the discussion of whether driving it onto the
trailer was going to do more irrepirable damage.

Everything is cause for a "discussion" at a Corvair function! ggggg

Which led to more discussion of how much interrferrence the seats should
be installed with.

Frank DuVal