<VV> ignition switch

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 6 20:10:17 EDT 2007

Mike..  Could simply be the battery connection and/or the connection at the
starter.  I suspect the battery connection as most likely.  I assume you
disconnected the bat when installing the ign switch and likely even cleaned
the cable ends.  Problem solved.

The difference in the ign switch between EM and LM can certainly cause a
person to accidentally leave the LM switch in the ACC position - which is
the lock position on an EM.  BTDT

Later, JR