<VV> YenkoStinger.com

C F DOERGE JR cdoerge1 at verizon.net
Mon May 7 10:36:39 EDT 2007

Well, we've reached a milestone of sorts! According to the counter,
yenkostinger.com has now had 25,000 visitors!! At the same time, my
webmaster, Roy (NightShadeInk) has also finished the MIA page. If you can
possibly help, please visit there and assist me in my search for missing
names/addresses/phone #s/ emails. There's a neat little gray box on the page
that you can scroll over many pages of former owners and Yenko knowledgeable
people.

            On another note, chapters 1-3 of my book have been sent to James
Rice for editing and chapter 4 is almost ready to go. We're continuing to
type away and hope to have the most informative book on the Yenko Stinger
ever to be printed. Thanks go to many of you for your assistance..
Cheers!!            Charlie

http://www.yenkostinger.com