<VV> Now Tires, was spoiler

tkalp at cox.net tkalp at cox.net
Mon May 7 10:16:31 EDT 2007

Yes, there are some good tire people out there.  A couple of years ago I took my '64 Convertible to Sam's for a set of new shoes.  Didn't even mention the pressure difference,  figured I would set the pressures right after the short drive home.   Went to readjust the pressures and they were right . . . not sure where they got the info (glovebox door?)  I was pleased.

Terry Kalp