<VV> lifter noise

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 7 16:35:17 EDT 2007

I came home from Buffalo with a loose seat (had even autocrossed that way).
Made it home OK.  Next day, two blocks from home (engine still cold) it fell
out and jammed behind the valve - leaving a little smiley face on the top of
the piston.  No other damage.
Later, JR
CCE and CORSA member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140
'66 beater 500 Coupe "icemobile" 4/140 (50%)