<VV> Rear bearings grease

D. Monasterio dmonasterio at megared.net.mx
Mon May 7 12:20:39 EDT 2007

    This is time to regrease several FC rear axle bearings (got some spare time to play with my toys). I've regreased them in the past with automotive wheel bearing grease but, on my last trip to the USA, I got some moly grease thinking have reading something about the use of this type on early rear wheel bearings.
    Checked on my books but, couldn't find any reference to moly grease. Did I dream about it or my weak remaining neurones lost the path ? Anyways... Is it a good idea using this grease for those bearings ?

    As always... thanks in advance.

   Daniel Monasterio
   67 Corsaized cpe. (El Andariego)
   62 Customized Rampside (daily driven work horse)
   64 Greenbrier (Group Red)