<VV> otto 20 cam vs. clarks 270 cam

Ray Rodriguez reray at echoes.net
Mon May 7 12:28:00 EDT 2007

I'm getting ready to order my cam from clarks,  the otto 20 and the clarks 270 seem very similar, can anyone give me a rundown on how they compare performance wise?  I'm looking for a mean street machine, but want to maintain driveablity.  I would like to hear a little bit of a lopey idle, but reliability and driveability is important to me.  This will be a weekend driver, not a racer or every day driver.

Ray Rodriguez
65 Corsa 140/4 coupe (under construction)