<VV> (no subject)

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Mon May 7 18:11:29 EDT 2007

The snout seal is in the snout section. Oh, I mean the differential
(rear axle) section. There are two different sizes depending on the
input shaft. C494 C495. The key words are "throwout bearing shaft".

Since when is the snout called a throwout bearing SHAFT? Somebody at
Clark's is making a new glossary!

Frank DuVal