<VV> flywheel vibration?

CorvairEd at aol.com CorvairEd at aol.com
Tue May 8 21:32:30 EDT 2007

Steve,
The lose flywheel can cause this type of vibration.  With time  the lose
parts of the flywheel with the pressure plate attached will go off  center and
vibrate, which will only get worse if not fixed.  I recommend  you don't run the
engine any more than you have to.  This situation can  damage the crank shaft
and will break starter nose cones.

Ed Corson  (CORSA member)
Inland Empire Corvair Club

In a message dated 5/8/2007 6:07:42 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,